1. Is Qonfi safe?
It is our priority that data is secure. Data on Qonfi’s servers are intentionally limited to what is required for functionality.
- An embedded selling guide: selling guides only collect interaction data. None of this data contains personally identifying information (PII). So it’s GDPR/CCPA compliant by nature.
2. How many Qonfi’s can I use on my site?
As many as you wish.
3. Are changes to my configuration in the Qonfi interface directly visible on my website?
No. When you make changes to your configuration you need to publish these changes first. This way you can easily experiment with your configuration, without disrupting the live experience for your visitors.
4. Qonfi is live but i’m not getting any data
Whenever this happens, the most likely cause is that Qonfi is placed on a webpage without many pageviews. Try placing Qonfi on a webpage with more pageviews, like a relevant category page or the homepage.
5. What impact does Qonfi have on my page speed?
6. I've implemented the selling guide on my website. How can I analyze the performance?
There are several ways to analyze the performance of your selling guide and optimize it. You can read it here.
7. How can I share my account with others?
You can share you account with other people following these steps:
- Sign in to your Qonfi account.
- Click on the account tab at the top
- Enter the e-mail address of the person you want to share your account with beneath the Account access column.
- Click 'share'.
8. Can another question be marked as first question?
Yes. You can mark another question as first question by following these steps:
- Sign in to your Qonfi account.
- Click on 'edit' for the particular wizard
- Click on the pencil icon to edit the question which you want to mark as first question
- On the bottom left-side, click 'Mark as first question'.
Your selling guide now starts with the question which is now marked as first question. You can preview this in the preview mode. Keep in mind that you need to evaluate your follow-ups.
9. How can I duplicate a question or an answer?
To duplicate a question or an answer, you can click duplicate question or duplicate answer in the bottom of the edit dialog for that question or answer.
10. How can I duplicate an entire selling guide?
To duplicate an entire selling guide, go to the wizards overview. Next, hover over the three dots for your wizard and click duplicate.
11. Can I make someone else the owner of one of my accounts?
Yes, start by selecting the right account in the top-left drop-down. Next, go to the account page and share your account with the person you want to transfer ownership to. Once shared, click Make owner.
12. Can I give products a priority in the results?
Yes, you can give products a priority in the results. You can do this by folding a ‘position’ property by ‘properties. You can add an ‘position’ attribute to your product feed. With the position attribute in Qonfi, you are able to give each product a specific number. The lower the number, the more priority the product gets. For example, you could choose to add a rule that all products with a ‘sale price’ gain the lowest number. By doing this, these products are prioritized and will be shown first in the results.
13. What is a good health score?
The Health score is an overview of the possibilities of the features you can use within Qonfi and which are best practice. The higher the health score ,the more features you have used that can increase the quality of the product guide. We see a strong relation between good results and good health scores by our customers. For example, you can add the ‘label’ property to products that are for sale, or label the products that are most profitable with ‘best choice’.
14. Is it possible to make dynamic prices?
Yes it is possible to make dynamic prices. Dynamic pricing allows you to create product packages with Qonfi where the product prices are always up-to-date, as they are pulled from your product feed. Check ‘using dynamic pricing’ in the documentation to see how it works.
15. How many times does the feed get imported?
Every day, the feed is imported every day at 02:00 a.m. by default. If you want to import the feed immediately, you can import it by selecting the button ‘Import data’.
16. Is it possible to place Qonfi in a pop-up?
Yes it is possible to place Qonfi in a pop-up wherever you want. When you are going to publish your wizard, you will receive the Qonfi HTML element which can be added into a pop-up. Several examples of use cases are shown on the homepage of customers using Qonfi in a pop-up.
17. Is an App connecting free of charge?
It depends on the type of pricing plan you have chosen. The starter-plan doesn’t include app connections. When you choose an essential-plan or higher you will have the possibility of app-connecting. The amount of connections is different between the plans. The better pricing plans have more app-connections than the cheaper ones. Click on ‘pricing plans’ to check it out.
18. Can we bulk match products of your product feed to answers?
Yes it is possible to use bulkmatch based on answers the customer gave. Within Qonfi you can choose between ‘exact match’ or ‘best match’. If you choose for ‘exact match’ there will only be products shown that fully match the customer needs. When you choose ‘best match’ the most relevant products are shown.
19. Is it possible to connect to multiple GA4 accounts?
Yes. Go to ‘documentation’> ‘how to connect multiple GA4 accounts’
20. Is it possible to integrate with Lightspeed?
Yes it is possible to integrate with Lightspeed. To see how this works, you can go to ‘Guided selling for Lightspeed’