Adding and editing questions
To help our visitors find what they’re looking for, we want to ask them a series of questions. In case you did not select a template, Qonfi has automatically added the first question for you. This is the first question we’ll ask our visitors and cannot be deleted. Another question can be marked as first question.
Editing a question
- In the left navigation click 'Configuration'.
- Click on the pencil button to open the question dialog to start editing a question.
- Every question has a few properties we can edit.
- Input type: The input type for the question:
- Single select: an user can select a single answer. Let’s use the Single select input type for now.
- Text input: an user can insert text as an answer. Like filling in their e-mailadress for lead generation.
- Number input: an user can insert a numeric value as an answer. Like the budget they are willing to spend or the size for a product.
- Category: A short name, for example “Age”.
- Question: The question, for example “For what age group are you buying a birthday gift?”.
- Text: An additional descriptive text to help your visitors make a choice.
Once you're finished editing a question click 'Done'.
Adding a follow-up question after an answer
To add a question:
- Click on the finish flag or the arrow when hovering an answer.
- A follow-up dialog will open showing you several follow-up types. By default the Question type is active. You now have the option to select an already existing follow-up question or to add a new question. When you click Add new question, a new question will be added and automatically linked to the answer you selected.
Lets add some answers to your newly created questions in the following section.
Another easy way to add a question: right-click next to a question box and click Add question.
- Getting started
- Analyzing and optimizing your selling guide
- Automatically connecting Qonfi with Google Analytics 4 and Google Tag Manager
- Tracking Qonfi events in GA4 (Google Analytics 4)
- Uploading a product feed
- Styling your selling guide
- Billing setup